The Happenings of Tom, Kate, Ems, Ash, Evi and Isaac
Thursday, February 26, 2009
IT'S OFFICIAL! THE CASE IS CLOSED!!!!!!!!!
Yes! Tom can finally believe it now! We are done! Wow! What a feeling this is! The case was officially listed as "closed" today. Thank you for all of your prayers and kind comments. We appreciate our family and friends so much! Love Katie
Wow!! I am so happy for you guys! What a wonderful feeling! The mother's love for her child is just wonderful....you must be on cloud 9. Call if you need any help with the party. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Oh, I can'te even imagine the reliefe you must be feeling. I am SOOOOOO happy this is finally happeneing. Her little life has been blessed immensly because of you two. We love you Evi! Can't wait to see you in June!
This is from John and Pat, not Bridget who is in Utah visiting the new Draper Temple.
We are so excited for you and your family and especially for Evi. Someday she will be told how close she came to being ripped permanently out of your family and placed into her criminal druggy birth father and his evil meth mother who could have damaged her brain forever being in that toxic environment.
4 comments:
Wahoo!! What a relief to know that it is official. What an amazing month your family is going to have.
Wow!! I am so happy for you guys! What a wonderful feeling! The mother's love for her child is just wonderful....you must be on cloud 9. Call if you need any help with the party. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Oh, I can'te even imagine the reliefe you must be feeling. I am SOOOOOO happy this is finally happeneing. Her little life has been blessed immensly because of you two. We love you Evi! Can't wait to see you in June!
Katie and Tom,
This is from John and Pat, not Bridget who is in Utah visiting the new Draper Temple.
We are so excited for you and your family and especially for Evi. Someday she will be told how close she came to being ripped permanently out of your family and placed into her criminal druggy birth father and his evil meth mother who could have damaged her brain forever being in that toxic environment.
God Bless you and your family.
John and Pat Fawcett
Post a Comment