Hi everyone, will you please pray for my mom's life to be saved? She went in healthy for a "simple and safe" surgery and the doctor accidently punctured her liver, giving her sepsis. She is fighting for her life right now. I jumped on an airplane to be with her on Saturday March 19 when it looked like she might not make it. I am staying with her at the hospital in Las Vegas. I can't leave her like this, so I am here for an indefinite amount of time. Tom is filling in for me by trying to be both mom and dad until I get back, but I am also having to rely heavily on my friends there in Texas to help take care of my kids while I am with my mom. Please pray! Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and help! Love Katie
We are posting all updates as we get them on a blog. The address is
updates on wendy.blogspot.com (no spaces)
1 comment:
Our prayers are with your mom and family during this time!! Please let us know what we can do! We love your family, and know the lord will be with you during this difficult time.
Love,
Levi and Jessica Petersen
Post a Comment