The Happenings of Tom, Kate, Ems, Ash, Evi and Isaac
Monday, May 4, 2009
Adoption Pictures
Here are pics of all of us in the courtroom right after the adoption hearing; Evi and her birth sister, Christiana; our four little ones before Evi's Blessing; and our family on Evi's blessing day!
YEAH!!!! What a beautiful family. I am so exited to be in the temple when you call all be sealed together. Katie, you are such an amazing woman, I admire you for everything you've been through to get to this point. I'm so glad I have you for a sister-in-law
2 comments:
YEAH!!!! What a beautiful family. I am so exited to be in the temple when you call all be sealed together. Katie, you are such an amazing woman, I admire you for everything you've been through to get to this point. I'm so glad I have you for a sister-in-law
Congratulations sis! You didn't even tell me about the blessing. When did this happen? What did it say?
Post a Comment